About the Silver Crates
THE SILVER CRATES
Silver comes in many shapes and sizes. Our Silver lineup gives you the option to receive Silver Coins, Silver Rounds, Silver Bars or Constitutional Silver. The theory behind Investor Crate is that of dollar-cost averaging. We allow you to take your eyes off market prices and receive bullion through out the year, buying at approximately the annual average.
The Silver Crate contains Silver Coins minted by the various Government Mints around the World.
The U.S. Standard Crate contains only Silver Coins minted here in the United States by our United State Mint!
The Big Bar Crate contains Silver Bars minted by the various Private Mints, mostly domestic but some brands hail from overseas.
The Generic Silver Crate contains both Bars and Rounds in fine 999+ investment grade Silver. Generic Silver is a popular option because Privately Minted Bullion tends to carry less of a premium than Government Minted bullion products.
The Constitutional Crate contains pre-1965 U.S. coinage that carries a Silver content of 90%. Another low premium option with a hint of U.S. history.
The Silver Crate MINT LINEUP
- The United States Mint
- The Royal Mint (Great Britain)
- The Royal Canadian Mint
- The Perth Mint (Australia)
- The Mexican Mint
- The Austrian Mint
- The South African Mint
- The Bavarian Mint (Germany)
- See the full list of mints and refineries!
The Silver Crate CONTENTS (Varies each month)
- The 1 oz Silver Britannia are Great Britain's Royal Mint flagship coin, originally minted in .958 Ag until 2012, have gained in popularity. Although mintage volume is lower than the U.S. and Canadian counterparts, the design makeovers and low premiums make for a great addition to any Silver stack. Recently, the Royal Mint has been producing other series coins such as their Landmark Silver, Royal Arms and Silver Queen's Beasts sets. Currently available in 1 oz sizes of 999+ Fine Silver.
- The 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf is the Royal Canadian Mint's iconic response to the American Silver Eagle. Unlike the ASE, the design changes slightly featuring various privy marks and radial security designs. Production of these coins began in 1988 and shows no signs of slowing. In 1988 the mintage of this fine Silver Bullion coin was approximately 1.5 million. In 2014 the RCM minted over 29 million Silver Maple Leaf coins in .9999 fine Silver. These coins are available in 1 troy ounce Silver denominations.
- The 1 oz Silver Kangaroo along with their 1 oz Fine Silver Australian Kookaburra, Koala, Emu and Swan coins are a must have for any stack. Commonly found in variants comprised of Fine Gold as well, are produced by the Perth Mint on the Perth coast of Australia. These coins come in 1 oz sizes, a face value of 1 dollar and are comprised of .9999 Fine Silver.
- The 1 oz Silver Libertad in terms of standard coin size, these come in a unique and much larger diameter. The old version which were smaller and chunkier were replaced with a 40 mm width! Like the Gold Libertad, these Fine Silver Libertad’s come with low mintage and production from the Mexican Mint. Making these a beautiful investment piece that are hoarded and collected by many investors. With Lady Victory and the various coat of arms used by Mexico over the years, a roll of these will do good in any Silver Stack! Like the Mexican Gold Libertad, these come in a variety of sizes such as 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz and 5 oz in weight.
- The 1 oz Silver Philharmonic, another product of the historical Vienna Mint (who has been minting coins in the area for over 800 years) embraces the beautiful orchestra that plays at the Vienna Philharmonic. This coin is one of the most well-known and most minted coin in Europe. These coins are mass produced for investment with annual mintage numbers well exceeding 1,000,000. These are found in 1 oz denominations with a face value of 1.50 euro and can be found in fine Gold and fine Platinum variants too!
- The 1 oz Silver Krugerrand like its South African Gold Krugerrand counterpart, which was minted 50 years before the Silver Krugerrand, was released in 2017 and will prove to be an invaluable investment vehicle. These coins can only be found in 1 oz denominations of .999 Silver and are just as stunning as their Gold and Platinum versions!
- The 1 oz Silver Somali Elephant as part of the Republic of Somalia African Wildlife series (minted by the Bavarian Mint in Germany) are hitting the investor market in a big way. The African Elephant, which is their most popular coin by mintage, displays the stunning depiction of an African Elephant. The African Elephant is a symbol of Somalian tenacity because the African Elephant has no known predator. These coins come in a wide variety of styles and sizes from 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz, 20 oz and 1-kilogram. The styles of the African Wildlife Silver Bullion change every year and for 2019 they released an African Leopard version
- Other World Silver Coins can also be found inside of Investor Crates Gold, Silver, Platinum and Combination Crates. Some other popular Silver Coins we send out are Ukraine Archangel Silver Coins, Armenian Drams, Perth Mints Lunar Series I & II, such as Pig, Ox, Tiger and Mouse Silver coins, and the Chinese Silver Panda.
Get The Silver Crate >
The Big Bar Crate Mint LINEUP
- Johnson Matthey
- The Atlantis Mint
- The Highland Mint
- Asahi Refining
- The Scottsdale Mint
- The Silvertowne Mint
- See a full list of mint and refineries!
The Big Bar Crate Contents (Varies each month)
- The 1 oz Silver JM Bullion Bar minted or hand poured by a British chemical company called Johnson Matthey. Though they no longer make bullion for investors, there are still plenty, low premium bars in circulation. We also carry these vintage bars in ranges from 10 oz to 100 troy oz sizes, suitable for any budget.
- The 1 oz hand poured Silver Bars "Skull and Crossbones" also come in 5-gram, 10 gram, ½ oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, and 3 troy ounce denominations. These hand poured bars emblazon with the Skull and Crossbones is perfect for collectors, investors and pirates alike!
- The 1 oz Buffalo 'Generic Silver' Bars based on the iconic buffalo nickel design, which first appeared on James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel, also come in 5 oz and 10 oz sizes. The low premiums associated with the buffalo silver bars and rounds make these a staple in any investor's cache.
- The 1 oz serialized Silver Bars by Asahi Refinery formally known as Johnson Matthey, are sure to catch the eye of any investor. The mirror-like finish makes these bars popular among stackers. You can also enjoy serialized Asahi bars in Kilo form which are cast to perfection.
- The Silver Scottsdale Stacker Bars and rounds come in various sizes. The rounds are enjoyed in 2 oz, 5 oz, and 100 gram sizes, while the bars are available in 10 oz, 1 kg, and 100 oz sizes. Fitting together like legos, the Scottsdale Mint Stackers make it easy to organize silver bullion in any investor's safe.
- The Silvertowne Mint Generic Bars come in a variety of different designs and sizes. These sizes include, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz, and 100 oz. The most popular design sought out by investors is the notorious Silver American Flag bar, which is offered in 1/2 oz, 1 oz, and 10 oz sizes. Silvertowne Mint also offers beautiful hand poured bars that are sure to catch the eye of any stacker.
- Other Silver Bars can also be found inside of Investor Crates Gold, Silver, Platinum and Combination Crates. Some other popular Silver Bars we send out to our subscribers are minted by Sunshine Mint, Golden State Mint, Geiger Edelmetalle, Perth Mint, Monarch Precious Metals and The Royal Mint.
Get The Big Bar Crate >
The Generic Silver Crate Mint LINEUP
- The Sunshine Mint
- Monarch Precious Metals
- Argor-Heraeus Precious Metals
- The Highland Mint
- Engelhard Industries
- The Golden State Mint
- See full list of mint and refineries!
The Generic Silver Contents (Varies each month)
- Engelhard Prospector Rounds or the 'American Prospector' are rounds minted by Engelhard Corporation. The Prospector Class of rounds were produced between 1982 and 1988. There are over 675,000 of these in circulation and are a favorite among many investors.
- The Incuse Indian Silver Rounds manufactured by the Golden State Mint come in a variety of sizes such as 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz and even 5 oz sizes. The Golden State Mint also produces versions of these rounds in Gold. Modeled after the U.S. Coinage 'Gold Indian Half Eagles' from 1908-1929. Displays an image created by Bela Lyon Pratt of a Native American in full headress as well as a majestic Bald Eagle on the reverse.
- A-Mark Liberty Bell Rounds are produced by a publicly traded corporation (NASDAQ: AMRK) that opened its doors in 1965. They also make 10 oz bars and some of their vintage 2 oz "chunky" Silver Bar products are a favorite among Coin and Bullion collectors. A-Mark Olympic Silver rounds commemorating the U.S.A's Olympic team circa 1896 are also popular among investors and collectors alike.
- 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round is a common and prominent type of round minted by most private mints. The Silver Buffalo Round commemorates America’s native tribes and the exalted, once threatened buffalo. The Buffalo round is desired by many due to its influence by James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel. Silver Buffalo rounds remain one of the most popular vehicles for Silver investing to this day.
- Poker chips and other stackable rounds produced by Silvertowne, come in 1 oz sizes and as a joint venture between Silvertowne and A-Mark, offer a great way to store your physical precious metals within your at home safe or IRA storage depository.
- Silver Shield Rounds are excellent in that the designs are very unique and would make outstanding stocking stuffers, graduation presents or birthday presents. Featuring things such as Freedom Girl, Don't Tread On Me, Come and Take it and Molon Labe Rounds.
- The 1 oz Walking Liberty (MintMark SI) by The Sunshine Mint are unique due to the enhanced security feature of the MintMark, located on the back of the round. These beautiful rounds showcase the famous Liberty Nickel design with a proof-like finish. The Walking Liberty round is sure to add style to any bullion collection.
- Other Popular Silver rounds can also be found inside of Investor Crates Gold, Silver, Platinum and Combination Crates. These include the 1 oz Standing Liberty by the Golden State Mint, the 1 oz Morgan Dollar Design Silver round, the 1 oz 1804 Silver Dollar Design Round, and the 1 oz U.S Assay Office Round.
Get The Generic Silver Crate >
The Constitutional Crate Mint LINEUP
- The United States Mint
The Constitutional Crate Contents (Varies each month)
- 1916-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollars.
- 1916-1945 Winged Liberty Head "Mercury" Dimes.
- 1932 & 1934-1964 Washington Quarters.
- 1946-1964 Roosevelt Dimes.
- 1948-1963 Franklin Half-Dollars.
- 1964 (JFK) Kennedy Half-Dollar.
- 1878-1904 & 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar.
- 1892-1916 Liberty Head "Barber" Half-Dollar.
- 1892-1916 Liberty Head "Barber" Quarter.
- 1892-1916 Liberty Head "Barber" Dime.
- 1916-1930 Standing Liberty Quarter.
- 1921-1928 & 1934-1935 Silver Peace Dollar.
Get The Constitutional Crate >
The U.S. Standard Crate Mint LINEUP
- The United States Mint
The U.S. Standard Crate Contents
- The 1 oz American Silver Eagle (ASE) currently only available in 1 troy oz size by the United States Mint is an iconic, world renowned bullion coin produced since 1986. Over 530,000,000 have been minted, putting over 9 billion dollars into investor hands worldwide. These can almost always be found with a very low premium on our Fire Sale page as well.
- The 5 oz America The Beautiful (ATB) series minted by the United States Mint after the passage of the America's Beautiful Nation Parks coin act of 2008. These coins come in a magnificent size of 5 oz and there are 5 unique coins in the series per year.
- 1 oz American Gold Eagle (AGE) can be found in higher priced crates. Gold is generally never present in U.S. Standard Crates below the $250 tier. The American Gold Eagles come in 1/10 troy oz, 1/4th oz, 1/2 oz and 1 troy ounce denominations.
Get The U.S Standard Crate >