One-time Gold & Silver Packs
Combo Starter Pack
Emulates our subscription combo crate!
Our top seller is our monthly Gold and Silver combination crate. This is that product without the subscription portion. (Keep in mind though, our subscriptions are obligation free!)
Gold Starter Pack
Gold booster pack.
Need to add some more gold to your stack? Got forced overtime cash burning a hole in your pocket? Add the gold booster pack for a long term savings plan.
Silver Starter Pack
Fancy some generic silver?
Stack it to the ceiling with our silver starter pack which is the original starter pack we offered at the start of our business.
The Gold Crate (Monthly)
Monthly version of our Gold Starter Pack.
Starter packs are cool, but wouldn't you want it to be Christmas every month? Obligation free, cancel at any time. No risk, just do it!
The Silver Crate (Monthly)
Monthly silver coins from around the world.
An editors favorite, for good reason. This crate will eventually get you a roll or two of government minted coins from around the world.
50/50 Gold & Silver Crate (Monthly)
Top selling crate.
This crate sells at a rate 2x more than our 2nd top selling subscription. Gold and silver truly do go great together.
Silver Fire Sale Deals
Gold Starter Packs
Gold Starter Pack products come with a variety of different gold bullion either sourced from domestic manufacturers or foreign mints. The variety of the contents changes each month but each pack is always jammed packed with some really great bullion pieces. Some favorites of ours come from closely working relationships mints such as:
- Monarch Precious Metals
- Asahi Refinery
- United States Mint
- Valcambi Suisse
- Royal Canadian Mint
Types of gold products for investment purposes
- Gold Coins - Gold Coins are produced around the globe by a government or authorized for production by an official governing body. Typical weights include, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 troy ounce denominations and are backed monetarily by that countries currency.
- Gold Bars - Gold Bars are much easier to make than gold coins so these come, usually, with a much lower premium. They come in a huge array of weights ranging from a single gram all the way to 12.5 kilograms or 12,500 grams.
- Gold Rounds - Gold Rounds are produced by private mints. They are essentially coins and often times mimic famous designs of coins, but are not authorized by governments to be monetarily backed by a currency. These associate themselves instead with the value of the gold only. These typically come in 1 gram to 1 troy ounce sizes and are even sometimes produced on behalf of banks and other large corporations.
Silver Starter Packs
All of the aforementioned manufacturers produce silver bullion as well usually in the same formats as there gold products. Silver has a bit more variety with many more special editions and proof options being available. While we list these items on our Fire Sale page, we do not purchase proof or special edition coins for use in our crate and pack products. This is simply because they are way to expensive and far from spot price as our focus is on providing the most weight possible. With that said, these items are available in mass production BU (Brilliant Uncirculated) variants which we keep a large inventory of.
Below is only a tiny fraction of the silver bullion we have to offer:
- 1/10 oz Silver Rounds - Referred to as fractional silver, also available in 1/4 oz (quarter), 1/2 oz (half) and 1 troy ounce variants. We usually source these from excellent manufacturers right here in the U.S..
- 1 oz Silver Bars - Also available in 5 oz, 10 oz, 1 kilo and 100 ounce sizes, these are usually sourced from famous manufacturers and refiners in Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy and Poland.
- 1 oz Silver Coins - Widely available and produced in nearly every country on the planet. Some favorites include the 1 oz Silver Britannia, 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf and of course, the 1 oz American Silver Eagle.
Fire Sale - Active Subscriptions
To reiterate, Starter Packs are identical to their subscription counterparts. The only downside to a Starter Pack is it does not tag your account with the "Active Subscriber" tag which is needed to add aditional items from the Fire Sale page.
Keep in mind, there is no contracts, obligations, cancelation fees or mandatory subscription time periods. You can cancel on your user dashboard at any time for any reason by logging in, clicking "manage subscriptions," and clicking cancel. Starter Packs are great for gifts, but we urge you to sign up for a subscription to utilize the full benefits of the Fire Sale page because you literally can't find better deals on Precious Metals anywhere on the internet.