About the Gold Crate
THE GOLD CRATES
Put your Gold and Silver purchases on autopilot and reap the benefit of dollar-cost averaging. Not everyone has $30,000 to drop on a roll of Gold coins, so grow your stack month to month with the numerous and specialized crates we offer.
Need more? Don't forget to check out the Fire Sale page which will allow you to stock up on extra bullion each month. The Fire Sale page is updated once a month with our entire overstock inventory and is priced AT COST. Prices do not fluctuate and there are no buy limits or predatory tiered pricing. Enjoy!
The Gold Crate contains Gold bullion in the form of Coins, Bars and Rounds.
The 20/80 (Gold & Silver) Crate contains an approximate ratio of 20% Gold and 80% Silver based on the price tier you select. The Gold can be in the form of Coins, bars and rounds and the Silver is sovereign government coins.
The 50/50 (Gold & Silver) Crate, like its predecessor, except with a ratio more approximate to 50% Gold and 50% Silver.
The Gold Crate Manufacturers
- Valcambi Suisse
- Pamp Suisse (SA)
- Heraeus Precious Metals
- Rand Refinery
- Münze Österreich
- Credit Suisse
- See the full list of Gold mints and manufacturers
The Gold Coin Lineup
- The 1 oz American Gold Eagle (AGE) produced by the U.S. Mint. Available in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz denominations (varying face values) embody the beautiful quality the United States Mint is known for. This coin is based off the Augustus Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle $20 U.S. Gold Coin circa 1907-1933. The mint dates on these new coins are from 1986-2019 and (the 1 oz version) now holds a face value of $50.
- The 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf their flagship coin depicts a Maple Leaf (a symbol of theirs since the 18th century) as well as the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. Also available in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/2 oz sizes are admired by investors for their beauty and purity. The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) is world renowned for their refinement technology, refining Gold to .9999 (That's (4) 9's!) since the 1960's and is the first mint to issue bullion at .99999 purity. Yes, that is (5) 9's!
- The 1 oz American Gold Buffalo minted by the United States Mint first issued in 2006 is the first .9999 Fine Gold Bullion coin from the mint. With its iconic profile of an American Indian and Buffalo from the "Buffalo Nickel" from 1913-1938. This coin is currently only available in 1 oz sizes.
- The 1 oz Gold Libertad are absolutely beautiful and almost all mint runs of these particular coins are low making these very collectible. Produced by the Mexican Mint (the oldest mint in North America) displays multiple national coat of arms used by Mexico. Other denominations include 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/2 oz variants. Back dated Libertads are very difficult to come by!
- The 1 oz Gold Kangaroo originally a part of their Gold Nugget series is sought after by investors for purity and collectors for uniqueness. Each year a new Kangaroo design is released, and the coins can be found in a variety of sizes such as 1/25 oz, 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 3 oz, 10 oz, 1-kilogram. It is also available in the world's first and largest coin ONE TONNE. The mega one-ton coin produced by the Perth Mint is worth approximately $46,500,000.00 USD and was recently on tour in the United States. You, unfortunately, will not find this in your Investor Crate as it is not for sale!
- The 1 oz Gold Somali Elephant series coins minted by the 'Das Bayerisches Hauptmunzamt Mint' or more commonly referred to as the Bavarian State Mint in Munich Germany. The facility has minted this coin since 2016 on behalf of the Somalian Government and the Republic of Somalia. The coin is struck to embody the Somalian Coat of Arms and the African Elephant which has no known predators. These coins come in a wide variety of weights and sizes from 1/50 oz, 1/25 oz, 1/2 gram, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz variants.
- The 1 oz Gold Philharmonic, are struck and minted in Vienna (which has been making coinage for over 800 years) by the Austrian Mint. It comes in many sizes such as 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and a 20 oz version marking the 20th year of that particular coin. These coins also come in Silver and Platinum variants and have particularly high face values assigned to them. The 1 oz Gold version is worth 2000 schillings and was later reassigned a value of 100 euro in 2002.
- The 1 oz Gold Krugerrand have been collected since their inception in 1967. One of the favored vehicles of private gold ownership for its unique color due to its hardened alloy which consists of 91.67% Gold and 8.33% Copper. This alloy is designed for circulation as Gold in its purest form is malleable and easily damaged. These come in 1 troy ounce sizes as well as 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/2 oz variations. There has been over 6 million Krugerrand's minted by the South African Mint Company who has since re-branded a part of their manufacturing to 'Rand Refinery,' which is one of the biggest Gold Refiners in the world. It's often said all Gold Roads and Gold Mines lead to Rand Refining.
- Other World Gold Coins are also found in our Gold subscription boxes due to popular feedback in regard to variety. When we are able to levy low spot premiums, we will reach for additional unique coins such as Gold Leopards, KOMSCO, Perth Mint Lunar and Swan series, Chinese Pandas, and other Sovereign Coins.
Get The Gold Crate >
1 oz Gold Bars!
Combination and Gold Crates
- 1 oz PAMP Suisse Gold Bar minted bars featuring Lady Fortuna who happens to be the goddess of fortune and personification of luck. PAMP SA is considered a 'Good Delivery' by the Chicago Metals Exchange, Swiss National Bank and London Bullion Market Association and with their Veriscan security assay assures purity and weight standards are up to par.
- 1 oz Valcambi Suisse Gold Bar are an excellent examples of Switzerland's obsessive-like attention to detail and craftsmanship. From watches to Gold the Suisse take things serious and with extremely high standards in purity and security, you can rest assured every molecule is Gold! Between PAMP and Valcambi, you can find their bars in an awesome variety of variations from 1 gram, 5 gram, 10 gram, 1 tola, 1/2 oz, 20 gram, 1 troy oz, 50 gram, 100 gram, 250 gram, 500 gram and 1 kilogram sizes!
- 1 oz Austrian Mint Gold Bar manufactured in Vienna, which has been minting Precious Metals for the last 800 years not only produces coins but stunning renditions of the modern day bullion bar. Popular sizes we stock include 1 and 2 gram which can be found in lower tier Gold and Combination Crates.
- 1 oz Gold JM Bullion Bar produced by an old British Chemical Company, now considered vintage, these Johnson Matthey bars are often found on the secondary market. Popular sizes include 1 oz, 2 oz, 5 oz and 10 oz.
- 1 oz Heraeus Gold Bar come in tightly sealed and serialized assayer sleeves that match the serial number on the Gold itself. They to come in a wide variety of sizes such as 1 gram, 2 gram, 1/10 oz, 5 gram, 1/4 oz, 10 gram, 1/2 oz and up. Recently a large variety of designs stamped into the bar and printed on to the assayer card have appeared on the market. A favorite pick of ours is the "Moonwalker" which commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission (1969-2019).
- 1 oz Scottsdale Mint Gold Bars and rounds have been popular for years, our top pick being the Tombstone Nugget series which is wonderfully unique. Did you know, Scottsdale Mint, a privately owned U.S. mints foreign governments Gold and Silver bullion coins? Countries such as Barbados, Antigua, St. Kitts and other ECCB member countries actually contract them due to their amazing craftsmanship.
- Other foreign, domestic, government and fractional Gold can also be found inside of Investor Crates Gold and Combination Crates. Some options include, Valcambi CombiBar, PAMP MultiGram, Canadian MapleGram as well as MPM in capsule rounds!
Get the 20/80 Combination Crate >
Monthly Gold Bullion Subscription
Buy Gold Rounds Online
- Engelhard Industries 1 oz Gold Prospector series rounds are as about iconic of a Private Mint as it gets. Formerly a Fortune 500 company, they are credited with creating the first production Catalytic Converter. Engelhard was bought by a German Chemical Company BASF for 5 billion dollars in 2006, so Engelhards Gold and Silver Bullion is increasingly difficult to source.
- 1 oz and Fraction Gold from Golden State Mint come in a variety of designs such as the Incuse Indian taken from old U.S. coinage. They have also produced Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin (BTC) Rounds based off logos that represent the popular Crypto Currencies.
- 1 oz Gold John Wick Rounds which were an APMEX, Inc., exclusive. These rounds and the story behind their use in the John Wick 3 movie embody the power and value of Gold Ownership. As Gold Coins were used as a unit of trade in the underworld the movie portrayed. Perhaps echo a time when Gold ownership was illegal, even in the United States.
- Monarch Precious Metals Monarch Precious Metals series of Gold Rounds which come beautifully prepared in safe, scratch resistant coin capsules as well a variety of sizes that make them useful for lower tiered Gold Crates. These sizes are 1/4 gram, 1/2 gram, 1 gram, 1/10 oz and 1/4 oz.
- 1 oz Gold Tombstone Round by the Scottsdale Mint are some of the most unique variations of Gold Rounds you will ever find. Amazing to look at and even better to hold in your hands.
- Other private Gold manufacturers rounds and fractional Gold can also be found inside of Investor Crates Gold and Combination Crates. Gold does come in many other forms such as hand-poured Gold Bars, Cast Gold Bars. Gold alloys, Gold Medallions, Gold Ingots! So keep your eyes peeled!
Get the 50/50 Combination Crate >