Gold and Silver Combination Crate
This product is recurring and ships on the 15th of each month.
If you buy any amount of gold and silver as an investment, you might want to consider this offering by Investor Crate. This is the monthly Gold and Silver Crate which contains about a 50/50 split between gold and silver bullion. This is one of our top selling crates with 1000's of active subscribers who receive this each month.
The crate itself comes with fine gold and silver products from around the world and the amount, in terms of weight, is dependent on the price tier you select in the drop down menu above.
Each month has a different selection of either gold coins, bars or rounds and silver coins from official government mints from around the world.
Gold bullion from Investor Crate
The list of precious metals mints, manufacturers, banks and refineries that produce investment grade bullion is huge, so for the sake of getting to the point, here is a list of some of the most common gold products found in this subscription crate.
Each month on the 1st, billing is conducted. Orders are prepared and shipped on the 15th of each month.
- Gold Coins: Gold coins come in many sizes but the most common sizes are 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and the standard size of 1 troy ounce. Some of the more popular gold coins we source directly from mints of authorized importers include but are not limited to the American Gold Eagle, British Gold Britannia, Australian Gold Kangaroos, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and Maple Grams as well as South Korean Gold Chiwoo and Tigers.
- Gold Bars: Gold bars are an economically sound choice for gold investing and can be found in the combination crate to help keep premiums down and customers happy. Examples of gold bars you'll eventually receive from us are Valcambi Gold CombiBar, Pamp Suisse Multigram as well as individual assayed bars from Asahi Refinery, IGR, Argor-Hereaus, the Perth Mint and many more.
- Gold Rounds: Gold rounds minted from private mints here in the United States and abroad make common appearances in lower tier combination crates. This is because they are minted in smaller weight sizes and for much lower premium than official state coins. Some of these coins have amazing craftsmanship and come in sealed capsules for safe storage. Some notable mentions are the 1/4 gram and 1/2 gram gold rounds from Monarch Precious Metals, 1/10 oz Gold Incuse Indians from Golden State Mint and hammered Gold Tombstone Rounds from the Scottsdale Mint.
Silver Coins sold online by Investor Crate
- 1 oz American Silver Eagle: These coins are the iconic silver coin made right here by the United States Mint and revered by investors and collectors alike. These tend to have extremely high premiums and are rarely found in this crate or the Silver Crate unless we are able to levy a very low bid for these on the wholesale trade on behalf of you our customers. These can always be found in the U.S. Standard subscription crate we offer, however.
- Australian Silver Coins: Most common would be the Australian Silver Kangaroo, however, the Perth Mint does periodic runs of a variety of Australian wildlife such as the Kookaburra, Funnel Web Spider, Koala, as well as a lengthy running Lunar Series of silver bullion.
- 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic: The Austrian Mint in Vienna just had their 825th anniversary which is a great indicator that they know a thing or two about minting coins. The Silver Philharmonic has huge annual mintage numbers and we always have a large inventory in stock.
- Armenian Silver Coins: Available in 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 5 oz and a whopping 10 oz variant, the Silver Dram as they are called are minted by LEV Geiger on behalf of the nation of Armenia. Very cool, very unique and with the LEV hallmark, quality is guaranteed.
- Cook Island Silver Coins: A small, self-governing island located in the South Pacific Ocean has entered the precious metals industry in a big way, producing some astonishingly high quality coins. The silver variant currently is available in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz and 1 troy oz sizes. They also have high relief specialty coins that can be found on our Fire Sale page.
- Niue: Another small but very notable Polynesian island country called Niue produce and contract Silvertowne to mint their countries silver bullion on their behalf. In addition to bullion coins such as their Athena Owl Silver Stackers and Hawksbill Turtle coins, they even mint official, monetarily backed coins that have movie characters. For example, they have a two dollar, 1 oz Silver Coin that has the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars on it!
Other bullion such as fractional pieces
In addition to gold bullion and silver coins, each crate will likely contain one or more fractional silver pieces. Silver rounds and coins that are under 1 troy ounce in size are considered to be 'fractionals' and are used to get the value of your order as close as possible to the price you paid.
These can even be found in non-silver crates such as the Gold Crate and Platinum Crate.
Add extra bullion to your order
Variety occurs on a month to month basis. We typically purchase large orders from a single mint meaning we tend to have a large overstock inventory at the end of the month. If you receive your crate and find a coin you particularly like, you will likely find them listed on the Fire Sale page towards the end of the month.
We list these items at cost, so if you'd like to add a few extra of these coins to your following months order, check out the Investor Crate membership to find out how. And, these items come with your pre-existing subscription so there is no added fees or shipping.