Adding Gold Bullion to your subscription crate
Investor Crate uniquely provides a large inventory of bullion at cost from our monthly precious metal purchases. The $100 one-time fee for Investor Crate Plus helps expand this inventory and facilitate more customers utilization of the trade platform. A subscription crate is required as any Fire Sale gold bullion items purchased will be packed and ship in your next crate. Which is how any unnecessary additional fees are avoided.
While we specialize in monthly subscriptions of gold and silver, a larger emphasis is being placed on our Fire Sale page as it has become wildly popular. Enjoy wholesale prices with no minimum order quantities and no predatory volume pricing.
Gold bullion at spot
While we often list precious metals at spot, these deals are more of a promotional offering that is always at a monetary loss to our business. Despite this and more commonly, our precious metals are listed at wholesale pricing due to our fortunate ability to levy our subscriber base to place huge trades on the open commodities market. Some common gold bullion items we buy large volumes of include:
- 1 oz British Gold Britannia Coin - By the Royal Mint, available in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz sizes, the Gold Britannia series of coin is recognized globally and one of the most popular gold bullion coin. There are also a number of special addition coins they mint such as the Queen's Beast and Royal Arms series of coin.
- 1 oz American Gold Eagle (Type 1 & 2) - Also available in traditional fractional sizes, the AGE from the U.S. Mint is the United States flagship bullion coin with millions produced annually. In addition to the AGE, they also produce a 1 oz American Gold Buffalo in high purity form comprised of .9999 pure gold.
- 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin - Available in traditional sizes, the Perth Mint produces Australia's bullion coins in a unique way, where each year features a different portrait of the Aussies official national animal, making it fun to own at least one of each mintage year. Australia also produces a number of coins featuring other animals such as the Koala and Kookaburra coins in addition to a long running special edition Lunar Year coin program.
- 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic - The Austrian Mint has been producing gold coins for over 1,000 years and their current flagship coin, which has been in continuous production since 1989 is the Gold Philharmonic. Available in a wide array of sizes and metal type, the Philharmonic series of coin embodies Vienna's rich musical history and it's design is after the famous Philharmonic Orchestra.
- South Korea 1 oz Gold Coins - Relatively new to market, the Coin and I.D. authority KOMSCO has recently been authorized to mint gold and silver coins on behalf of the nation of South Korea. These coins, currently only available in 1 troy oz sizes, are absolutely stunning in terms of design and craftsmanship. Some notable mentions are the 1 oz Gold Chiwoo Cheonwang, 1 oz Gold ZI: SIN Taurus and the 1 oz Gold Crown coins.
Buy gold bars online
In addition to coins, we stock a large inventory of gold bars from various manufacturers. Bullion bars also, generally speaking, come with a lower overall premium due to the ease of manufacturing and the larger weight of actual gold.
- Royal Mint Gold Bars - In addition to coins and currency, the Royal Mint Refinery produces gold bars available in 1 gram, 1 oz and 100 gram, 500 gram and 1 kilogram sizes. They also make a special addition Britannia Bar which bears Lady Britannia similar to their coins.
- Royal Canadian Mint Gold Bars - In addition to gold products such as their famous Gold Maple Leaf series of coin, they produce bars and casting grain and shot of high purity. In some cases up to 5 x 9 pure or .99999. Also available in many sizes.
- Perth Mint Gold Bar - The Australians love their gold, hence the Au (atomic symbol for gold) being the first two letters in their name. And of course, they make tons of gold bars in a huge variety of sizes from 1 gram all the way to 400 oz.
- PAMP Suisse Gold Bars - Another country that loves their gold is Switzerland and PAMP is one of the largest gold refiners in the world. Most of their products feature Lady Fortuna and when quality or purity is concerned, your mind can be put at ease if the PAMP name is on your gold.
- Valcambi Suisse Gold Bars - Another famous Swiss gold refinery who not only produces gold bars of virtually any size, but also produce most of the specialty gold used in jewelry such as fine Swiss watches.
There is a huge variety of LBMA Good Delivery manufacturers both privately owned and government owned that we deal with as well, not all manufacturers are listed here.
Gold rounds and other gold bullion products
In addition to gold coins and bars, we carry rounds which are non-monetarily backed coins of gold minted by some very great companies here domestically in the United States. While the manufacturer list is huge and their products vast in nature, some notable mentions are the Golden State Mint, the Sunshine Mint, Monarch Precious Metals and the Silvertowne Mint.
Buying gold from Investor Crate
If you are looking for more information about Investor Crate Plus or would like to talk to someone directly, do not hesitate to reach out. If you are a member of IC plus and would like to make an inventory suggestion, let us know and we will reach out directly to the manufacturer and place an order.