The Gold Crate
This product is recurring and ships on the 15th of each month.
If you are looking to buy gold and receive monthly deliveries of the most popular gold pieces available, this might be a good choice for you. The Gold Crate by Investor Crate is a popular choice among gold buyers and is purchased on a recurring basis by tens of thousands of people each month. This product, along with our other subscription crates, start for as low as $50 a month, but larger packages are available in the drop-down menu above.
How it works
The Precious Metals industry relies on moving large volumes of gold to be profitable. To incentivize this the mints and manufacturers give price breaks on large wholesale orders. With this, our precious metals trading desk places large orders at the beginning of the month and then break down and divide up the shipments to our clients and subscriber base. This is how we are able to provide a huge variety of gold bullion products at such a low premium.
Each month on the 1st, billing is conducted. Orders are prepared and shipped on the 15th of each month.
Common Gold Coins found in this subscription;
- American Gold Eagle Coins
- American Gold Buffalo Coins
- South African Gold Krugerrand Coins
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins
- Britannia Gold Coins from Great Britain
- Philharmonic Gold Coins from Austria
Gold Bar manufacturers found in this monthly investment:
- PAMP Suisse
- Valcambi Suisse
- Suisse Credit Bank
- Scotia Bank
- Perth Mint
Other Gold Bullion available:
- Monarch Precious Metals Gold Rounds
- Englehard Gold Rounds
- Sunshine Mint Gold Bullion
- Golden State Mint Gold Rounds
- Scottsdale Mint Gold Rounds
- Rand Refinery Gold Bullion
It is important to note that gold bullion is different from jewelry as it is much purer and with only a few exceptions, not made into an alloy. And gold in its pure form is easily damaged by bending, scratching and denting due to its malleability. Protect your investment with safe handling and storing procedures and for Investor Crate Plus members add some Cotton Gloves or Protective Coin capsules and tubes to your cart today.
Investor Crate truly believes in getting each client the most precious metals for the dollar as possible, this is why some silver pieces may be found inside of your Gold Crate each month. If silver is present, this is because there was a tiny remaining dollar value left over after we used the smallest fractional gold piece we stock.
Adding additional bullion to your order
Throughout the month you can add addition bullion to arrive with your next Investor Crate order. For more information on how to do this either tab over to the Investor Crate Plus tab or check out this page for more information. We also have support staff available and a detailed FAQ page for you to explore.
Thank you for supporting our small veteran owned company.
* Past crate features and product images are representative of past crates and the products contained within those crates. As market prices constantly fluctuate, the images and representations may not be accurate as to what you will receive. In addition to this, the mints and various manufacturers will change on a month to month basis as we strive to provide our clients with a variety of products from around the world. Furthermore, this is in no way to be considered investment advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss. Keep in mind that any form of investing involves risk and you should always consult with your financial advisor before making any financial decisions. Investor Crate, LLC., it's subsidiaries and staff will never advise you on any asset as our aim is to provide a fun and affordable service should you decide to purchase Precious Metals.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk.
The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.