Gold Monster Pack
Get wholesale pricing and avoid transaction fees. (This item is not a monthly recurring product.)
The Gold Monster Pack is the big kahuna of gold buying for orders over $5,000. This is the first of its kind, with access to the wholesale precious metals market without having to have been an accredited investor or have a certified trade account.
Gold Monster Packs are custom built by our traders along the same template as all of our pack and crate products. Usually, unless directed otherwise by the customer, we fulfill each Monster Pack with the largest piece of bullion based on the dollar amount you purchased. For example, a $100,000 Gold Monster Pack might receive a 1 Kilogram gold bar and then a smaller 500-gram (1/2 kilo) gold bar as well as some smaller fractional gold to fulfill the remaining dollar value of the order.
Keep in mind, a courtesy e-mail is sent directly by one of our floor traders with a list of available inventories. You do not need to respond to this e-mail, but if you have a particular manufacturer or size of bullion you'd like to receive, we are more than happy to make these accommodations.
- Istanbul Gold Refinery: Located in Turkey, IGR and IAR are one of the leading Turkish metal refiner and has produced and maintain accreditation for the London Bullion Metal Association as a certified Good Delivery company for investment gold bars since 2011.
- Nadir Metal Rafineri: Also on LBMA's Good Delivery list, NADIR has been producing bars for both LBMA since 2011 and COMEX since 2020.
- Geiger Edelmetalle: Extreme craftsmanship, Geiger which has the hallmark mintmark LEV, is a family-owned enterprise in Germany. Despite being family owned, they produce not only LBMA/COMEX bars but are also responsible for minting multiple national currency. A reputation of craftsmanship has actually landed them large bullion contracts with countries such as Somalia and Armenia.
- Metalor: Founded in 1852 and remaining in the same location doing the same thing since, Metalor, a company located in Switzerland got its start refining and producing fine Swiss watches. Today, they produce a variety of metal products across every inch of the precious metals industry.
- Umicore: Headquartered in Belgium, Umicore produces investment grade bullion as well as specialty gold and silver for use in electronics. They also have a special recycling plant to extract precious metals from used and discarded electronics.
- ABC Refinery: A subsidiary of the Pallion Company, this enterprise oversees each step of the process from the mine to the markets. The Australian Bullion Company is the only independent company in Australia to hold both London Market Bullion Association and Shanghai Gold Exchange accreditations.
Along with a plethora of other Good Delivery LBMA Gold manufacturers.
Gold coins are produced by various governments around the world. Gold coins come in monster boxes of 250 or 500 ounces. Each monster box contains rolls of coins usually in 20 ounce increments but vary depending on mint or weight of coin.
Here is a short example list of government owned mints that produce coins that can be found in the Monster Pack:
- United States Mint
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Royal Mint
- Münze Österreich
- South African Mint
- Mexican Mint
Gold bars come in a huge array of sizes as well as manufacturing technique. From hand poured, vacuum cast to minted, these can come in sizes as small as a single grain up to 400 ounces. They typically have a lower premium than coins or rounds making them an economically sound investment option and are found frequently inside of the Investor Crate Monster Packs.
IRA Eligible Gold
All gold is within required IRS rules and regulations for purity.