The Gold Starter Pack
This product is non-recurring and ships on the 15th. You can not add Fire Sale items to arrive with a Starter Pack. You can only add extra items to a subscription crate.
Looking to start your gold stack or add a stimulus to your pre-existing physical gold holding, then you've landed in the right spot. This is virtually the same thing as our Gold Crate which is the monthly subscription version of the Gold Starter Pack. This product contains gold bullion in the form of coins, rounds or bars from the most popular mints, refineries and manufacturers in the world.
This package is a one-time purchase option and the amount, in terms of weight, is decided based on the price tier you select. Starting at $100, we offer sizes for any budget, explore those different price tiers in the drop-down menu above.
Examples of Gold bullion from Investor Crate
This is a very small list of the vast variety of gold bullion that is typically found in both the Gold Subscription Crate and the Gold Starter Pack offered by Investor Crate:
- American Gold Eagle (Type 1 & Type 2): One of the most recognized bullion coins in the world, the AGE is a 22-karat fine gold coin that deserves a spot in any Americans safe or bank deposit box. Originally designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, the American Gold Eagle coin bears the stunning depiction of Lady Liberty and a nest full of the iconic American Bald Eagles. Both the T1 and T2 American Gold Eagles are available in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes, which makes it accessible to investors with budgets of any size.
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf: Launched in 1979, the Maple Leaf series of coins quickly became one of the most sought-after investments in the realm of precious metals investing. Available in a plethora of sizes including 1 gram, 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 troy oz, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is something we always have a large inventory of. In addition to the sizes, suitable for any budget, they even have some special edition Gold Maple Leaf coins that have an incredible purity of .99999% pure. Yes, that is five 9's.
- Austrian Gold Philharmonic: First minted in 1989, the Gold Philharmonic is the Austrian Mint's flagship coin that comes in .999 fine gold and is the embodiment of Austria's rich culture of music. Featuring various instruments from the famous Philharmonic Orchestra in Vienna, this coin is just another example of a world coin we import large quantities of. Available in 1/25 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz and even 10 ounce variants!
- British Gold Britannia: Gold coins have been produced by the United Kingdom for centuries, in fact it's not uncommon to find older British coins for sale for a reasonable price on the secondary market. In modern times, it is no different and their Gold Britannia coin is held in high prestige by investors and collectors alike. Beginning in 1987, the Gold Britannia program has pumped out 10's of millions of these coins, also available in a variety of sizes.
Gold bars are some of the most affordable ways to invest in gold because the low premiums and markups. This is because the manufacturing process for a gold bar is usually easier as designs are less complicated. In addition to this bullion bars tend to have more gold in terms of weight so moving more product in a single transaction also helps drive down premiums. A vast array of private business, banks and government entities produce gold bars and this is some of the most popular manufacturers we carry:
- Asahi Refinery Gold Bars
- Rand Refinery Gold Bars
- Johnson & Matthey Gold Bars
- Engelhard Gold Bars
- Scottsdale Mint Gold Bars
- Valcambi Suisse Gold Bars
- PAMP Suisse Gold Bars
- Argor-Heraeus Gold Bars
- Perth Mint Gold Bars
Gold Rounds and other bullion products
When it comes to highly regarded private mints, establishments such as Monarch Precious Metals, Golden State Mint and the Sunshine Mint also produce gold rounds which are non-government versions of coins that do not have a monetary value stamped directly onto them. Instead, they are revered for their craftsmanship and intrinsic value of the gold content itself.
These rounds can also be found in a variety of different sizes, some as small as grain or 1/4 gram sizes. These are excellent options for investors who do not have large budgets for big kilo sized gold products.
Gold Starter Pack Review
First time customers and seasoned gold bugs choose the Gold Starter Pack for a few reasons. The first-time gold buyers use this product as a primer to jump into gold stacking. We commonly see customers purchase this and our other Starter Packs to try and gauge which type of crate or metal they wish to obtain a subscription for. We do like to remind customers that Investor Crate does not have any contractual obligations such as quarterly or annual subscription lengths and we do not have cancelation fees, so jumping right into a subscription crate is not going to cause some hassle that you cannot escape. Our service is month to month, and we would never want to be known as a service, that with it, comes a headache.