Gold Starter Pack
This item is not a subscription. This item is a one-time purchase product and you will not be billed again.
The Gold Starter Pack is a one-time sample crate purchase that contains fine .999+ Gold bullion in the form of Bars, Rounds and sovereign government Coins.
The most common bullion pieces that can be found in the Gold Starter Pack are below;
- Monarch Precious Metals Gold Rounds - These rounds are made to order by MPM and come in variety of sizes. These sizes are 1/4 gram, 1/2 gram, 1 gram, 1/10 oz and 1/4 oz.
- Gold Canadian Maple leaf by the Royal Canadian Mint - The Maple Leafs come in a variety of sizes such as 1 gram, 1/20th oz 1/10th oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz.
- American Gold Eagle - Being one of the most sought after coins by Investors, the AGE is offered in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz denominations.
- PAMP Suisse Gold Bars - Pamp Suisse bars come assayed and in a variety of different sizes. We most commonly stock the 1 gram, 2.5 gram, 5 and 10 gram sizes.
- Perth Mint Gold Bars - The Perth Mint bars come in a beautiful assay card. We most commonly stock the 5 gram, 10 gram, and 20 gram sizes.
Small Silver Fractional pieces are commonly found through our subscription crate products. We use small Silver Fractional Rounds, Bars and Coins from private domestic mints and international Government Mints to make up any remaining value to fulfill your crate.
The Gold Starter Pack is designed to give folks a chance to try our product without committing to a recurring billing plan. This crate emulates the exact contents of the reoccurring Gold subscription crate.
If you wanted to try something else out, please keep in mind that our subscription crate products have no contracts, obligations or cancellation fees associated with them. Nor will any Investor Crate employee hassle you for canceling your subscription. You can purchase any crate at any price tier and immediately cancel the subscription portion of the plan on your Investor Crate account or by contacting us. This means you will never be billed again but would still receive the crate and price tier you selected.
How it Works
Shipping & Billing