Gold Christmas Pack
This item is not a subscription. This item is a one-time purchase product and you will not be billed again.
The Christmas Pack is a LIMITED TIME one-time purchase crate that contains fine Gold bullion in the form of Coins, Bars or Rounds. All Gold is authentic investment grade bullion not plated or clad. These items ship out on December 15th by Priority Mail and are expected to arrive at the address you provide by December 21st. The amount of Gold (by weight) is determined by the price tier you select and the current market spot price and premiums around or shortly after the 1st of December.
Order on or before the 5th of December as these will no longer be available after that date.
The most common items found in the Gold Christmas Pack are Gold Coins such as;
- American Gold Eagle (Type 1 and Type 2) - These Gold coins are minted in the U.S. by the United States Mint. They come in 1/10th oz, 1/4th oz, 1/2 oz and 1 troy oz sizes (dependent on crate value selected) and are some of the most sought after coins globally.
- Gold Krugerrand Coin - A close runner up from the AGE, the Gold Krugerrand is minted in South Africa by the Rand Refinery. To date, over 50 million ounces of Gold Krugerrands have been produced and half of that has been sold to investors right here in the United States.
- Gold Britannia Coin - The Britannia as well as several different variants of this coin are always in stock at Investor Crate. Produced and imported by the Royal Mint in the UK.
The most common Gold Bars that can be found in the Christmas Pack include;
- 1 gram - 1 oz Valcambi Suisse Gold Bar - Valcambi Suisse and Suisse Gold in general is some of the most produced and sought after in the world. Always in stock and no one ever has any problems with it!
- 1 gram - 1 oz Credit Suisse Bank Bar - Credit Suisse Bank is one of the largest European Banks in the world who also have been producing Gold and Silver Bars for their clients since 1979.
- 1 gram - 1 oz PAMP Suisse - Known for their exquisite design, another brand of Suisse excellence.
Small Silver Fractional pieces are commonly found throughout our crate products. We use small Silver Fractional Rounds, Bars and Coins from private domestic mints and international Government Mints to make up any remaining value after the largest pieces of Gold available for your selected price tier are used.
If you wanted to try something else out, please keep in mind that our subscription crate products have no contracts, obligations or cancelation fees associated with them. Nor will any Investor Crate employee hassle you for canceling your subscription.
How it Works
Shipping & Billing