The Gold & Silver Christmas Pack
This product is non-recurring and ships on the 15th of December. All orders must be placed no later than the 5th of December.
If you've ordered from us before, the Gold & Silver Christmas Pack will be the same thing as our subscription Gold & Silver Combo Crate and one-time purchase Combo Starter Pack. The Christmas Packs are NOT subscriptions. It is a one-time purchase product. If you've never ordered from us before, please read the description below to get a feel for our operations.
How we fulfill each order.
Based on the price tier you select, we roughly use 50% of the purchase price for Gold and 50% for Silver. The ratio may differ slightly if it saves the recipient on premiums. We start by fulfilling the Gold portion of this box with the largest piece of bullion (in terms of weight) for that price point. We then use 1 oz Silver Coins to fulfill the Silver portion of this box. Any small remaining dollar value left over will be made up in Silver "fractionals" usually in the form of 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10th oz Silver Rounds.
Gold Bullion for Christmas!
We stock a massive variety of Gold Bullion pieces from coins, bars and rounds, that weigh anywhere from one kilogram to 1/4th of a gram! While the variety is huge, here is some of our most popular Gold pieces that will likely make it to this years Christmas Pack line of products.
- American Gold Eagle & Buffalo Coins: Available in 1 oz sizes
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins (Royal Canadian Mint): Available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10th oz and 1 gram sizes.
- Austrian Gold Philharmonic (Austrian Mint): Available in 1 oz and 1/10th oz sizes.
- Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins (Perth Mint AU): Available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4th oz and 1/10th oz sizes.
- Valcambi Suisse Bars: Available in 1 gram, 2.5 gram, 5 gram, 10 gram, 20 gram and 1 oz+ sizes.
- Monarch Precious Metals Gold Rounds: Available in 1/10th oz, 1/2 gram and 1/4 gram sizes.
- And many many more!
Nearly every Western Country in the world produces sovereign silver bullion coins on behalf of their nation. Here are just a few of the mints that we stock;
- United States Mint (American Silver Eagles)
- Royal Canadian Mint (Canadian Silver Maple Leafs)
- Royal Mint UK (Silver Britannia Coins)
- South African Mint (Krugerrand Silver Coins)
- Australia's Perth Mint (Kangaroo Series Silver Coins)
- Austrian Mint (Austrian Silver Philharmonics)
- South Korea's KOMSCO (Chi woo and Tiger Silver Coins)
Silver rounds are produced by some awesome domestic mints right here in the U.S.A, here's a short list of the guys we do business with!
- The Golden State Mint
- The Sunshine Mint
- Asahi Refinery
- Monarch Precious Metals
- Yeager Poured Silver
- And many more...
If you have any questions about the Christmas Pack series of product we release this time of year, feel free to reach directly out to us here.