FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Old Mexican Gold Coins but not just any... The Centenario Gold Coin!!
Don't sleep on these vintage gold coins from Mexico!
This is a random year 50 Peso Mexican Gold Coin produced by the Mexican Mint. Yes, there are various types in this haul including rare number 3's and no we aren't cherry picking them!
- Contains 1.2 troy ounces of fine gold.
- Orders of 20 come in coin tubes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Depicts "Winged Victory," or better known as The Angel of Independence with the mintage date as well as the words, "50 PESOS," and "37.5 Gr. ORO PURO."
- Back reverse side (tails): Features the Golden Eagle holding biting a snake from the Mexican Coat of Arms as well as the words, "ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS."
- Reeds (edges): Smooth with the words, "INDEPENDENCIA Y LIBERTAD," stamped into the outer diameter.
- Authentic gold product from the Mexican Mint.
- Mintage dates vary from 1921-1931 & 1943-1972. Any coins minted after 1948 are dated 1947 making this the most common year to find.
Don't forget to practice safe handling and storage procedures. Visit our storage supplies section for the proper tubes and equipment.
Mexican Gold Peso Coins
The 50 Peso piece is the most iconic vintage gold coin in the Mexican arsenal. These are also available in 2 Peso and 2.50 Peso so make sure to scoop up at least one of each!
Vintage gold coins are rare but with that said still have incredibly low premiums making them a priority buy at this point. Get them before they go out of circulation forever.