Random Sovereign Silver Coins.
This month, we are unloading a few monster boxes left over from fulfillment. We have a few boxes of everything in stock such as some Austrian Philharmonics, New Guinea Pegasus', Australian Kangaroos as well as some back dated American Silver Eagles from 93', 06', 10' and 12'. All coins are 'brilliant uncirculated.'
This is a 1 oz Silver Coin (Random Mint & Design). Large orders may or may not come in proprietary mint tubes and boxes.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Orders of 20 and 500 may come in their original tubes or boxes, this depends on manufacturer however.
- Front obverse side (heads): Random design and mint markings, but will always have weight, purity, metal type and monetary value.
- Back reverse side (tails): Random design depending on country of origin, with possible security features such as repeating patterns.
- Some orders may contain the same coins or a mix of different nationalities.
- Some vintage older dated coins are available.
Don't forget to pick up a coin tube and some cotton gloves to protect these for years to come.
Silver Coins For Sale
The word coin denotes a coin struck on by or authorized on behalf of a country. These coins are much more recognized than ingots or generic rounds and are backed monetarily by a face value. Silver coins are popular with investors due to craftsmanship, numismatic value, added monetary backing by issuing government and ease of resale.
Coins such as the American Silver Eagle, Austrian Silver Philharmonic, South African Silver Krugerrand are traded in high volume globally. Pick a few rolls up today and for your most cherished friends and family.