Platinum Bars, random LBMA brands and some vintage pick ups.
Mostly new, some vintage secondary market pick ups.
This is a 1 oz Platinum Bar (Random Design). Large orders may or may not come in proprietary mint boxes.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Front obverse side (heads): Random design with mint logo and/or assayer markings, but will always have weight, purity, serialization and metal type.
- Back reverse side (tails): Random design, blank, security feature or repeating pattern such as waffle patterns.
- Some orders may contain the same bars or a mix of different brands.
- Some vintage bars such Engelhard and Johnson Matthey or various bank brands available, however rare.
Don't forget to pick up a few bullion boxes to store the carded platinum bars in.
Platinum Bars - Random Mint
Platinum is refined and manufactured all over the globe and these bars hail from enterprises such as Valcambi Suisse, PAMP SA, Argor-Heraeus and many more.
With the utilization of Platinum on the rise so to the price. Platinum is found in an array of renewable energies as well as chemical processes to help achieve clean, sustainable and renewable energies. As there is a concerted effort to push mankind towards these energies, it may be wise to grab a few Platinum bars for you and family members.