American Gold Eagles!
A few monster boxes in stock. Mostly 2022's this month!
This is an authentic 1 oz American Gold Eagle Coin produced by the United States Mint. For a full comprehensive overview of the famous American Gold Eagle Coin, check out this overview.
- Contains 1 troy ounce of gold.
- Orders of 20 come sealed in authentic mint tubes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Depicts Lady Liberty moving forward holding a torch and olive branches. In the foreground is the U.S. Capital building. This side of the coin reads "LIBERTY" and has the mintage date to the right of Lady Liberty.
- Back reverse side (tails): Currently, two designs exist, Type 1 and Type 2 designs are available. Differences are in "American Eagle" portraits and look. Both types include the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST," and "1 OZ. FINE GOLD ~ 50 DOLLARS."
- Authentic U.S. Mint product.
- These are also available in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz sizes.
Don't forget coin capsules and tubes to protect your gold coins!
American Gold Eagles for sale
One of the most recognized gold bullion coins traded globally is the American Gold Eagle. Extremely durable, relatively low premium, highly sought after and to top it all off, these are made in the U.S.A., with gold sourced from U.S. located mines.
These have been in production since 1986 and at least one deserves a home inside your pocket or safe. Don't forget to get one for a friend or family member!