FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
1000 grams of pure silver!
Build that silver Lincoln log cabin of your dreams!
This is a 1 kilogram silver bar produced by one of the many great mints, from here at home in the U.S., to manufacturers in Turkey, Italy and Switzerland.
- Contains 32.15 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Solid brick of silver, great for ease of storage.
- Front obverse side (heads): Random design that always contains the actual weight of the bar, metal content, purity and manufacturer markings.
- Back reverse side (tails): Usually blank.
- Manufacturers include but are not limited to PAMP Suisse, Argor-Heraeus, JBR, Germania Mint, Asahi Refinery and many more.
- Bars also available from 1 ounce all the way to 100 ounce sizes.
Grab a pair of cotton gloves for safe precious metals handling procedures.
Kilo Silver Bars
Silver bars, generally, have a much lower overall premium than purchasing 32 coins or rounds. This is due to two reasons, the first reason is the manufacturer is moving more product all at once. The second reason is that the manufacturing process for bars is much easier and much more cost effective then coins and rounds.
Kilogram and 100 ounce bars tend to be the most common silver bars on the market. Pick up a few today for an added bonus to next months subscription crate.