Various gold coins from around the world!
Got tons of 1/4 oz Gold Coins leftover from fulfillment. Stock up!
This is a 1/4 oz Gold Coin from a random mint. Some mints include but are not limited to, the Royal Canadian Mint, South African Mint, Royal Mint (UK) and our very own United States Mint.
- Contains 1/4 troy ounce of .999 pure gold.
- Monetarily backed.
- Front obverse side (heads): Varies depending on coin and displays the weight, metal type, purity, and mintage year.
- Back reverse side (tails): Varies.
- Authentic gold product from a national government.
- Available exclusively to Investor Crate Plus members.
Don't forget to add a few pairs of cotton gloves for safe fondling as well as a few coin tubes.
1/4 oz Gold Coins
A typical gold coin comes in 1 troy ounce size, however, most notable bullion coins come in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz sizes which is great to diversify the stack and helps stay within your budget. Fractional gold coins are also excellent for bartering. Pick a few up today and don't forget to get one for a friend.