Government minted gold bullion coins.
The perfectly sized gold coins available from a vast array of nations.
This is a 1/10th oz Gold Coin. Large purchases usually come in authentic mint tubes or dime tubes. Some products such as Perth Mint coins come individually capsulated.
- Contains 1/10 troy ounces of .999 pure gold.
- Current leftover inventory includes U.S. Mint Coins, Royal Mint Coins, Royal Canadian Mint Coins and many others.
- Front obverse side (heads): Random design based on national origin and displays purity, weight, metal type, year and monetary value.
- Back reverse side (tails): Varies depending on coin.
- Authentic gold bullion coins from official national governments.
- 1/10th oz size for convenient stacking on any budget.
These fit nicely in CoinSafe dime tubes (qty 50) as well as some authentic mint tubes. Pick some up to protect your investment.
Gold 1/10th oz Coins
1 oz gold coins can be very expensive, luckily, most 1 oz gold coins from all over the globe come in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz sizes which are great for potential barter use and can be budget friendly for any body. Pick a few up today and don't forget to get one for your buddy! Nothing beats the gift of wealth.