Silver Monster Pack
Get wholesale pricing on silver and avoid transaction fees. (This item is not a monthly recurring product.)
The Silver Monster Pack, formerly not available to the public and facilitated as a b2b transaction, is now available for all investors to take advantage of. The Silver Monster Pack gets you access to the wholesale precious metals market and secondary market without the need for a certified trade account or to be an accredited investor.
The Monster Pack series of product follows the same template as our crate and pack products only on a larger scale and without transaction fees associated with debt and credit card purchases. This saves nearly 5% off the top. In addition to this savings, the Silver Monster Pack also offers larger items such as 100 oz bars or sealed monster boxes which drives down the cost of premiums greatly.
Once the checkout process is complete, you will be assigned your own personal trader and a courtesy email with available manufacturers and items will be sent over. You do not need to respond to this email but this allows for a level of customization should you decide to request certain products from our current inventory.
Global Silver Manufacturers
We work with and stock products from a large array of silver refiners and mints from around the world. Below is a short list of those mints and popular silver products we offer from them:
- United States Mint: American Silver Eagles are one of the most popular silver coins in existence currently. Monetarily backed by the full faith of the U.S. government the Type 1 and Type 2 ASE's come in Monster Boxes of 500 ounces or rolls of 20 ounces.
- Royal Canadian Mint: The 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is Canada's version of the ASE, also available in Monster Boxes of 500 ounces and rolls of 25 ounces. In addition to their flagship coin, they have a plethora of other silver products such as bars that range from 10 oz, 1 kilo and 100 oz sizes. They also periodically release different wildlife series of silver coins that are sought after in the collector realm and have great resale value.
- Argor-Heraeus: One of many gold producers located in Switzerland, like Valcambi Suisse, AH produces high quality silver bars that are traded for investment and industrial use and are COMEX and LBMA "Good Delivery" certified.
- KOMSCO: Which is an acronym for Korea Minting, Security Printing, and ID Card Operating Corporation (or Korean Mint for short) as the name indicates produces ID cards, paper and coin money in South Korea. Recently, they have begun producing silver bullion that has shocked the industry in terms of craftsmanship and quality. Currently, they have monster boxes of newly released coins called Chiwoos and Tigers as well as kilo sizes bars, with new product releases on the way.
- Asahi Refinery: Certified on COMEX, LBMA and TOMEX, Asahi Holding is actually a Japanese company that manufacturers most Pepsi products in Asia. Recently, their holding company has purchased old Johnson & Matthey refiner buildings and have began mass producing extremely high quality bullion products such as silver rounds and bars of all sizes. Many of their bars are produced in the same molds as Johnson Matthey and maintain the iconic hand poured look and feel that vintage JM bars are revered for.
- PAMP Suisse: A highly recognized global leader in all things precious metals, this Swiss company runs a state-of-the-art refining facility and produce a wide array of precious metals products. Offerings commonly found in the Investor Crate Monster Packs include 15 x 1 kilo silver bar monster boxes and 5 x 100 oz silver bar monster boxes.
Along with a plethora of other well-recognized bullion manufacturers.
Other Silver Bullion products
Beyond the aforementioned bullion products, we have access to virtually every manufacturer and type of silver product available. This includes but is not limited to:
- Silver coins from Government Mints around the world
- Silver Rounds from private mints domestically
- Silver Bars from private domestic and international mints
- Small business hand poured products such as Art Bars
- Large volume fractional silver products (under 1 troy ounce)
- Holiday, commemoratives, proof and special occasion silver bullion
- 90% "junk silver" such as pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters and halves.
All Silver is atleast .999% pure or higher and within IRS guidelines with the exception of 90% Silver which must be specifically requested.