100 oz of sweet Canadian silver!
Fresh batch of RCM 100 ouncers up for grabs!
This is a 100 oz Silver Bar casted by the epic Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 100 troy oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Large orders come in official mint boxes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Features the Royal Canadian Mint stamp and logo and reads 100 oz t, 999.9, FINE SILVER ARGENT PUR with a unique serial number.
- Back reverse side (tails): Intentionally left blank.
- Excellent size, feels just right to start a stack of these in your safe.
- This is an authentic Royal Canadian Mint product.
Don't forget to scoop up some powderless latex gloves or cotton gloves to protect your brand new bar!
Canadian Silver Bars
The 100 oz Royal Canadian Mint Silver Bar is like the heavyweight champion of the silver world, flexing its muscles at 100 ounces of .9999 fine silver. This bar doesn't mess around – it’s the kind of investment that says, "I'm serious about silver, but I also appreciate a bar that could double as a weapon in a pinch." Each bar comes stamped with a unique serial number, which is the Mint’s way of saying, “You’re special, but so is every bar we make.” It’s hefty, shiny, and has that new-bar-smell that us silver enthusiasts love.
Now, the Royal Canadian Mint, where this silver beast hails from, is no ordinary mint. Established in 1908, when people were still riding horses to work and sending telegrams, this Mint has been cranking out coins and bars with the kind of precision that would make a Swiss watchmaker nod in approval. Known for its "Sorry, we're just too good at making coins" attitude, the Mint has a history of producing not just currency but also some of the world’s most collectible pieces, like that one time they made a coin with a real meteorite piece in it, because why not? The Mint is as Canadian as it gets, combining top-notch craftsmanship and refining excellency producing gold and silver as about as pure as their maple syrup.