Classic American design, affordability, and .999 pure silver!
Build your silver stack with a time-honored design that's recognized and valued globally.
This is a 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round (Random Mint). The rounds come from a variety of highly reputable mints including Silvertowne, Asahi Refining, Golden State Mint, and Highland Mint among others. Each round reflects superb craftsmanship and quality assurance.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes from one of many reputable mints including but not limited to Republic Metals Corporation, Sunshine Minting, Monarch Precious Metals and Mason Mint.
- Front obverse side (heads): Features the iconic Native American profile, a staple in American coinage and bullion and sometimes features a mintage date and mint mark.
- Back reverse side (tails): Depicts an American Buffalo, another iconic image often associated with U.S. history as well as metal type, purity and sometimes a mint mark.
- Some orders may contain the same round regardless of order quantity and some orders may be a mix of rounds.
- Some rounds may be vintage or brand new.
Don't forget to purchase a pair of cotton gloves for handling your valuable investment pieces safely!
1 oz Silver Buffalo Rounds
Silver Buffalo Rounds offer investors the chance to buy silver at a low premium, while also owning something that has a classic American design. These rounds are highly liquid, easy to store, and make a great starting point for new investors as well as a cost-effective way to bulk up existing portfolios.
These are mass produced and are the most popular silver round design.