FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
If you are familiar with the Royal Mint in the UK, then you are no stranger to the famous Britannia line of bullion from Great Britain.
This is a 1 oz British Silver Britannia Coin (BU) with a random mintage year. Orders of 25 come in authentic, original mint tubes and orders of 500 come in official monster boxes directly from the mint.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Orders of 25 or more come in an authentic Royal Mint coin tube designed specifically for the Britannia series of coin.
- Front obverse side (heads): The current portrait of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the monetary value (2 pounds) as well as the acronym D G REG F D which stands for the Latin term "By the Grace of God." Some special editions of this coin may vary such as oriental borders and beveled backgrounds.
- Back reverse side (tails): Image of Britannia who is a mythical female warrior. While multiple portraits of her exist, the more recent year renditions has her standing holding a trident in one hand and a British shield and olive branch in her other. Around the portrait the word BRITANNIA is show as well as year, weight, purity and metal type.
- Authorized by the IRS and eligible for use in an IRA.
- Quality guarantee and an official product of the Royal Mint.
Don't forget to pick up a few Royal Mint tubes to protect your investment today.
Random Year Britannia Coins
The Royal Mint makes a plethora of silver bullion products, many of which pass through our Fire Sale page and subscription crates. For a full list of Royal Mint products, visit the Fire Sale page today.