If you are familiar with the Royal Mint in the UK, then you are no stranger to the famous Britannia line of bullion from Great Britain.
This is a 1 oz British Silver Britannia Coin (BU) with a random mintage year. Orders of 25 come in authentic, original mint tubes and orders of 500 come in official monster boxes directly from the mint.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Orders of 25 or more come in an authentic Royal Mint coin tube designed specifically for the Britannia series of coin.
- Front obverse side (heads): The current portrait of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the monetary value (2 pounds) as well as the acronym D G REG F D which stands for the Latin term "By the Grace of God." Some special editions of this coin may vary such as oriental borders and beveled backgrounds.
- Back reverse side (tails): Image of Britannia who is a mythical female warrior. While multiple portraits of her exist, the more recent year renditions has her standing holding a trident in one hand and a British shield and olive branch in her other. Around the portrait the word BRITANNIA is show as well as year, weight, purity and metal type.
- Authorized by the IRS and eligible for use in an IRA.
- Quality guarantee and an official product of the Royal Mint.
Don't forget to pick up a few Royal Mint tubes to protect your investment today.
Random Year Britannia Coins
The Royal Mint makes a plethora of silver bullion products, many of which pass through our Fire Sale page and subscription crates. For a full list of Royal Mint products, visit the Fire Sale page today.