*Canadian noises intensifies*
Is the plural word for Moose, Meese? Meeses?
This is a 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .9995 pure Platinum.
- Orders of 25 may come sealed in authentic mint tubes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Effigy of the late Queen Elizabeth II (subject to change post-2022, remind me to update if it does!) with the words ELIZABETH II, mintage year as well as 50 DOLLARS.
- Back reverse side (tails): The Royal Mints iconic maple leaf design with the weight, purity, metal type (in both English and French) as well as the word CANADA on the border.
- Authentic Platinum product of the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Monetarily backed by the Canadian Government.
Don't forget gloves, capsules and tubes to protect your coins!
Royal Canadian Mint Platinum
The Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz Platinum coin is the cool northern cousin in the world of precious metals, exuding a certain "I'm chilling in an igloo but still classy" vibe. Struck in .9995 pure platinum, this coin features the iconic maple leaf – Canada’s national symbol and also a subtle nod to those sweet, syrupy delights. Let's not forget Queen Elizabeth II gracing the obverse; she's looking regal as ever, reminding you that yes, Canada is still part of the Commonwealth, and they're totally okay with that. This coin is like the Mountie of the precious metals world: understated, reliable, and a touch majestic, eh? Perfect for investors who appreciate the finer (and cooler) things in life, the Canadian Maple Leaf in platinum is not just an asset, it's a frosty breath of fresh, northern air in your portfolio.