Münze Österreich - Austrian Mint
Recognizable around the world by silver investors.
This is a 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin from the Austrian Mint (Münze Österreich).
- Contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver.
- Monetarily backed by issuing government.
- Front obverse side (heads): Located in Vienna, this displays the "Great Organ of the Golden Hall" concert venue. It also displays purity, weight, metal type, year and monetary value of 1.50 Euro.
- Back reverse side (tails): Various orchestra instruments including, cello, violin and harp.
- Purchases of 20 or more come inside of official Austrian Mint gray or red top tubes.
- Authentic product of the Münze Österreich, which is German for the Austrian Mint.
Don't forget to add cotton gloves and official Austrian Mint storage tubes to keep these bad boys safe!
1 oz Silver Coins from Austria.
The 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin stands as a testament to Austria's rich musical legacy and world-renowned craftsmanship. Minted by the esteemed Austrian Mint, this pure silver coin boasts a design inspired by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the finest orchestras in the world. On its obverse, it prominently features the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna, while the reverse displays a medley of orchestral instruments, including the harp, violin, and horn. Not only is this coin a tribute to musical excellence, but it also holds its own as a valuable and tangible asset. With its unparalleled design and .999 purity, the Austrian Silver Philharmonic is a favorite among both investors and collectors worldwide.