Over 800+ years of Minting history.
Recognizable around the world by gold investors.
This is a 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin from the Austrian Mint (Münze Österreich).
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Monetarily backed by issuing government. Either 100 Euros or 2000 Schillings (for older specimens).
- Front obverse side (heads): Located in Vienna, this displays the "Great Organ of the Golden Hall" concert venue. It also displays purity, weight, metal type, year and monetary value.
- Back reverse side (tails): Various orchestra instruments including, cello, violin and harp.
- Purchases of 20 or more come inside of official mint tubes.
- Authentic product of the Münze Österreich, which is German for the Austrian Mint.
Don't forget to add some coin capsules (based on diameter which can be found on the manufacturer specs tab).
1 oz Gold Bullion from Austria.
The Philharmonic Orchestra, first ensemble in 1842, is regarded as the worlds first orchestra and is recognized as the first of its kind. This coin embodies the rich cultural history of music in Austria which essentially gave birth to concerts and concert venues. Music being an art form is perfectly displayed on this beautiful specimen which in itself is a piece of art and vehicle for gold investing.