Throw this 1/2 oz nugget in your Kangaroo Pouch
Years ago, these were referred to as "nuggets" but have been widely called Kangaroos as of recent.
This is a 1/2 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin from the Perth Mint in Australia.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Monetarily backed by issuing government, $50 AUD.
- Front obverse side (heads): Subject to change but currently displays the effigy the late Queen, Elizabeth II, with the words ELIZABETH II and AUSTRALIA, shown as well as the monetary value.
- Back reverse side (tails): Changing annually, this coin has one of many designs of Kangaroo(s), which is Australia's national animal. Coin also says AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO on the back side with a mint mark P (indicating Perth Mint) as well as the date, weight, purity and metal type of the specimen.
- No buy limits, no predatory volume pricing.
- Authentic product of the Perth Mint.
Pick up an extra pack of cotton gloves to protect your investment.
1/2 oz Gold Coin
The 1/2 oz Gold Kangaroo coin from the Perth Mint encapsulates the exquisite beauty and masterful craftsmanship Australia is renowned for. Struck in 99.99% pure gold, each coin showcases the iconic kangaroo, an emblematic representation of Australia’s unique wildlife and vibrant natural heritage. The kangaroo design, skillfully crafted and updated annually, radiates dynamic beauty, bringing a new and fresh perspective to each year’s release. The coin's meticulous detailing, combined with its polished finish, accentuates the sophistication and artistry for which the Perth Mint is celebrated. This fusion of fine gold and artistic excellence not only makes the coin a captivating investment piece but also a small work of art, honoring the rich culture and craftsmanship of Australia.