FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Gold coins from the mint in Vienna.
The historical mint in Vienna has been producing gold coins for over 800 years.
This is a 1/10th oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin. Purchase of 20 or more come in authentic sealed mint tubes,
- Contains 1/10 troy ounces of .999 pure gold.
- Available in tubes of 20.
- Front obverse side (heads): Located in Vienna, this displays the "Great Organ of the Golden Hall" concert venue. It also displays purity, weight, metal type, year and monetary value. Could be Euro (€10) or could be Shillings (S200) depending on year.
- Back reverse side (tails): Various orchestra instruments including, cello, violin and harp.
- Authentic product of the Münze Österreich.
- 1/10th oz size for convenient stacking on any budget.
These fit nicely in CoinSafe dime tubes (50) as well as authentic Austrian Mint coin tubes. Pick some up to protect your investment.
Austrian Gold Philharmonic
The Austrian Mint has been producing coins since the middle ages and they have certainly prefected their craft with these gold coins. Highly sought after by investors and collectors alike, the Gold Philharmonics are as good as gold. Because they are gold.
Easily recognized around the world, the Münze Österreich produces gold coins and bars on behalf of Austria. Will be a lovely addition to your gold portfolio.