Iconic design from the U.S. Mint.
We ordered extra for you guys! Stock up.
This is an authentic 1 oz American Gold Buffalo Coin produced by the United States Mint. This design shares the Indian Head / Buffalo Design of the 1913 U.S. Nickel.
- Contains 1 troy ounce of gold.
- Orders of 20 come sealed in authentic mint tubes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Depicts the word "LIBERTY," as well as mintage date which varies from 2006 to present. The portrait is a right facing Native American first designed in 1913 by James Earle Fraser.
- Back reverse side (tails): Depicts the words and phrases, "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST," as well as monetary value ($50), weight (1 troy oz) as well as metal content and purity, (.9999 Fine Gold). Shares the reverse side Buffalo also designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Authentic U.S. Mint product.
Don't forget coin capsules and tubes to protect your gold coins!
American Gold Buffalos authorized dealer.
First struck in 2006 and actually available in fractional sizes (the smaller ones are no longer minted) the American Gold Buffalo are the first .9999 Fine Gold offering by the United States Mint.
This design is taken from one of the coolest old designs, the 1913 Buffalo Nickel. Pick on up for yourself and a family member. Wow factor is certified at a 10 with this coin!