Old silver quarters by the U.S. Mint.
Pick up an entire roll of silver quarters!
This is a $10 Face Value Bag of (40) 90%, Pre-1965 U.S. Silver Quarter. These quarters in most cases are heavily circulated (RANDOM YEAR/RANDOM DESIGN) struck by the various U.S. Mints.
- Contains approximately 7.14 oz of 90% Silver
- These are not sorted or handpicked so old Barber Quarters and Seated Liberties are commonly found.
- Front obverse side (heads): Image of 'RANDOM' with the words 'LIBERTY,' 'IN GOD WE TRUST,' as well as date and mintmark.
- Back reverse side (tails): Features the "RANDOM" and reads 'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,' 'QUARTER' and 'E PLURIBUS UNUM.'
- Historic U.S. Silver!
- Available only to Investor Crate Plus members.
Pick up cloth bank bags to fill to the brim with 90% silver bullion!
Back when money was backed by something, the U.S. Mint (IAW the U.S. Constitution) coined money made from either gold or silver. All coins produced in 1964 or earlier contained precious metals because that's what our money use to be backed by.
Wasn't much inflation back then, by the way. Pick up some real money today!