FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Silver rounds, random brands!
The silver trade units or more commonly referred to as silver rounds are bullion products manufactured by private mints here in the U.S., as well as some large corporate interests, banks and international mints.
This is a 1 oz .999 Silver Round (Random Design). Orders of 20 come inside of generic medallion tubes and orders of 500 come in various types of monster boxes.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Orders of 20 or more come in CoinSafe or Guardhouse coin tubes designed specifically for rounds and some types of coins.
- Front obverse side (heads): Random design, usually a similar variant to old U.S. coins or mint/manufacturer logos.
- Back reverse side (tails): Random design with weight (1 troy oz), metal type (silver) and purity(.999+).
- Some orders may contain the same round regardless of order quantity and some orders may be a mix of rounds.
- Some rounds may be vintage or brand new.
Don't forget to pick up a few mint tubes to protect these for years to come.
Generic Silver Bullion
Generic refers to non-government minted bullion products and usually come with a much lower premium, making this an economical choice. If weight is what you desire, rounds and bars are probably the best option for you. Check out our full line of silver bullion products for this months round of Fire Sale deals.