FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Whole sale pricing with NO predatory volume breaks!
For this month, we were able to negotiate a low premium and order a large quantity of U.S. American Silver Eagles. Take advantage of the low price and add them to next month’s Gold, Silver or Platinum subscription crate!
This is a 1 oz American Silver Eagle designed and minted from U.S. sourced Silver by the famous U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Orders of 20 or more come in an authentic U.S. Mint coin tube designed specifically for the ASE.
- Front obverse side (heads): Walking Liberty design by Adolph A. Weinman originally used in 1916 on the U.S. 90% Silver half dollar, inscribed with ‘IN GOD WE TRUST,' as well as mintage date and the word ‘LIBERTY’ above Lady Liberty.
- Back reverse side (tails): Heraldic Eagle and Shield with 13 Stars designed by John Mercanti. Also depicts national origin, weight, purity and monetary value using the words ‘UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,’ ‘1 OZ. FINE SILVER ~ ONE DOLLAR.’ Within the crest the Latin phrase ‘E PLURIBUS UNUM’ can be seen which translates to “Out of many, one,” which is the original motto of the United States or the new Type 2 design.
- Authorized by the IRS and eligible for use in an IRA.
- Quality guarantee and an official product of the U.S. Mint.
Type 1 and Type 2 American Silver Eagles are pure Silver and malleable in nature. Protect your investment with safe handling and storing procedures and add some Cotton Gloves or Protective Coin Sleeves to your cart today.
Random Year 1 oz American Silver Eagle (Type 1 & 2)
The United States Mint official silver bullion coin is one of the most collected silver coins on the market since their inception in 1986. With over half a billion ASE coins minted and sold globally, these coins are an investor’s choice. Become an Investor Crate Plus member today and add these to your monthly subscription box. Another option is to check out our exclusive U.S. Standard Crate where you can have a monthly delivery of low premium American Silver Eagles and other U.S. Mint products sent to you on a recurring basis.
U.S. Mint Products
The U.S. Mint is authorized by the Treasury Department IAW with Congressionally passed law to mint and manufacture bullion products that contain Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium sourced in the United States. The coins produced by the mint are backed by the full faith of the U.S. Government and carry with them a monetary value beyond the market spot price of the metal used in manufacturing. Popular official mint products include the American Gold Eagle, American Platinum Eagle and the American Palladium Eagle available in different sizes, denominations and offered in proof and proof sets.
See more for a full list of U.S. Mint products.