1/4 oz Silver Rounds!
Fresh off the press and perfect for barter pieces.
This is a 1/4 oz Silver Round made here in the U.S.A by various mints and manufacturers. Most borrow designs from old U.S. coins and circulatory money others have custom designs such as the Aztec calendar design.
- Contains 1/4 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Purchases of 25 or more come in CoinSafe or Guardhouse generic silver tubes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Design varies but will always have the metal type, purity and weight.
- Back reverse side (tails): Various logos, designs and portraits.
- Sourced from various manufacturers such as the HM and the Golden State Mint.
- Convenient size for budget stackers and future bartering.
Grab a few tubes to fill up over time. Makes storage neat and organized.
1/4 oz Silver Rounds
Silver rounds are sometimes called silver trade units, fractionals or generic silver. These products come with low premiums and are great for to build your fractional silver stack with.
These come in a variety of designs, see which ones you get!