1/2 oz Silver Trade Units!
Endless supply of half ounce rounds available for this months round of fulfillment.
This is a 1/2 oz Silver Round produced by a random mint with their proprietary design. Some feature the iconic Indian Head design and other variants of U.S. circulatory coins as well as mint and company brands and designs.
- Contains 1/2 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Purchases of 20 or more come in CoinSafe or Guardhouse generic silver tubes.
- Front obverse side (heads): Random design that will feature metal type, weight and purity.
- Back reverse side (tails): Random design, logos and portraits.
- Made in the U.S.A by one of several private mints.
- Common manufacturers include the Golden State Mint, the Sunshine Mint, the Highland Mint, the Silvertowne Mint and many more.
Don't forget to grab a few tubes to keep your rounds safe and for ease of storage.
1/2 oz Silver Rounds
Silver rounds, also referred to as "generic silver" are mass produced silver trade units. These are not produced by any nations government and is not monetarily backed by an official government. This is for folks who trade and deal in weight, concerning themselves with the silver content over craftsmanship.
These have a much lower premium than coins and while a monetarily backed dollar value is cool, most coins dollar values are significantly lower than silver spot price and market value. These definitely deserve a spot in your stack.