1/10th oz Silver Rounds!
A cloth bag full of these to get your pirate on.
This is a 1/10th oz Silver Round made by one of the various domestic mints here in the U.S.. Designs vary as each mint tends to put their on touch on each of their products.
- Contains 1/10 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Buy 50 or more and receive them inside of a protective coin tube.
- Front obverse side (heads): Variation among designs but will always have the metal content, purity and weight. Some mints will add a mintage year.
- Back reverse side (tails): Portraits, designs and logos vary.
- Made in the U.S.A, by a handful of awesome private mints.
- Excellent size, low price, perfect for budget stackers.
Don't forget to grab dime tubes which will hold 5 ounces worth of these!
1/10 oz Silver Rounds
Fractional generic silver rounds such as the ones above are perfect for bartering and extremely efficient to store. A single 5 ounce roll of these is smaller than a highlighter and tucks away nicely.
Silver rounds have been produced by a multitude of manufacturers after the Gold and Silver ban was lifted in the 70's. These are mass produced and no longer under government scrutiny, making them affordable for any budget. Pick up a 50-roll today!