Monthly Gold Subscriptions
The Gold Crate
As low as $50 per month!
Interested in owning physical gold and dollar cost average your purchase over time? With our Gold Crate, you can select a price tier you'd like to receive in gold, each month.
50/50 Combo Crate (Gold & Silver)
Available in $1,000+ price tiers!
Little by little grow an enormous stack of precious metals to pass on to your children or grandchildren. College fund that's protected against inflation.
U.S. Standard Crate (U.S. Mint)
For U.S. Gold and Silver fans!
It's no secret the United States Mint produces some of the most well known and most sought-after bullion on the planet. Stack it today, cherish it for a lifetime.
Gold Starter Pack
As low as $100 per month!
The Gold Starter Pack is simply a trial pack or booster pack that emulates the same contents as our monthly Gold Crate. Contents fluctuate with market prices.
Gold Monster Pack
Starting at $5,000!
Looking to stack major weight and hedge your fiat currency into a long running track record of inflation busting assets? This Gold Monster Pack might be the solution you are looking for.
Active Gold Deals - Fire Sale
Add gold with no additional fees!
If you are a IC Plus member, browse some of our gold deals and add some bullion to next months subscription crate. No additional fees or minimum order quantities.
Monthly recurring Gold bullion investment.
Investor Crate offers a massive variety of fine gold bullion products from gold rounds, bars and coins in a variety of sizes.
Buying Gold products online.
Gold has remained an official currency and safe store of wealth throughout human history. Ownership is easy and fund with tons of government, bank and private mint bullion products to choose from.
Available Gold Coins
- American Gold Eagle: The U.S. Mint has produced American Gold Eagles since 1986, available in 1/10th oz, 1/4th oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes. Gold coins under 1 oz are called fractional which is extremely convenient and facilitate collecting and investing on any budget.
- South African Gold Krugerrand: The Rand Refinery in partnership with the South African Mint have produced Gold (and more recently Silver versions) of the Krugerrand coin on behalf of their government for the last 55 years. The SA Mint has produced over 50 million ounces of 1 troy ounce and fractional variants of the Gold Krugerrand making this coin one of the most popular gold investments.
- Australian Gold Kangaroos: The Perth Mint in Australia is the sole authority and bullion mint located in Western Australia. Since their inception 1899 countless tons of gold have been refined and minted. In recent years they have expanded and delved into a variety of coins their Kangaroo being the most popular but gaining in popularity is their wildlife series which showcases Australian animals in the form of coins such as the Kookaburra, Koala and Lunar New Year animals.
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf: The Royal Canadian Mint has an impressive refinery that has been capable to achieve .9999 and .99999 purity Gold. The industry standard for bullion is 22-karat up to .999% fine but with advancements in refinement that Canadians truly take the lead. Their flagship coin, the Maple Leaf is only one of many options including their own take on the wildlife series as well as war commemoratives.
- Gold Austrian Philharmonic: The Austrian Mint in Vienna is the oldest functioning mint in the world and they produce a line of coins called the Philharmonic which showcases Austrias long history and contributions to the world of music. Available in Silver and all fractional sizes, the Gold Philharmonic is a staple for coin investments.
- Mexican Gold Libertad: If you traveled to Mexican any time in the pass, you probably had someone tell you, buy gold or silver while your down there. This is because the Mexican Mint produces some of the most lovely coins aptly named the Libertad. These coins have odd sizes and are either larger than the typical coin or smaller and chunkier. They truly break the mold and Libertad's are highly recommended.
Investor Crate and the famous Fire Sale Deals
Gold coins and gold bullion in general are expensive and usually the only way to get close to market spot price is to buy volume of 10 ounces of gold or more. However, our subscribers effectively group up a large base of investors each month which allows us to buy wholesale either directly from the various mints or the big suppliers. We then distribute the precious metal products among our customer base effectively driving down costs associated with premiums.
Private manufacturers and mints of Gold Bars and Rounds
Beyond the government controlled or otherwise authorized mints, banks and private industries associated with mining companies produce large quantities of gold annually. This can be for the purpose of investing, but they also sell blanks and planchets to government mints and sell to industries that utilize gold. Investor Crate partners with these major refiners and producers of gold.
- PAMP Suisse
- Valcambi Suisse
- Credit Suisse Bank
- Asahi Refinery
- Golden State Mint
- Silvertowne Mint
- Germania Mint
- Highland Mint
- Sunshine Mint
Buying Gold online from Investor Crate
There are as many options for buying gold as there are amazing companies who manufacturer gold. We offer a unique monthly subscription, a premium wholesale outlet as well as one-time starter packs and monster packs. The subscription crates such as the Gold Crate and Combination Crates are the most popular item, we offer which allows selection of a particular price tier to buy. Billing then occurs on the 1st of each month and the physical gold bullion is sent discreetly to your door each month around the 15th. Starter packs are simply one of these boxes but without the subscription and the monster packs (also non-recurring) are for larger orders of $5,000 or more.
Should you need any assistance at all, please give us a call or e-mail. We have support staff available at all hours and days, including weekends and holidays.