Gold and Silver Christmas Pack
This item is not a subscription. This item is a one-time purchase product and you will not be billed again.
The Christmas Pack is a LIMITED TIME one-time purchase crate that contains fine Gold bullion and fine Silver bullion in the form of Coins, Bars or Rounds. All Gold and Silver is authentic investment grade bullion not plated or clad. These items ship out on December 15th by Priority Mail and are expected to arrive at the address you provide by December 21st. The amount of Gold & Silver (by weight) is determined by the price tier you select and the current market spot price and premiums around or shortly after the 1st of December.
Order on or before the 5th of December as these will no longer be available after that date.
The most common Gold items found are;
- American Gold Eagle Coins (Type 1 and Type 2's) - These Gold coins are minted in the U.S. by the United States Mint. They come in 1/10th oz, 1/4th oz, 1/2 oz and 1 troy oz sizes (dependent on crate value selected) and are some of the most sought after coins globally.
- 1 gram - 1 oz Credit Suisse Bank Bar - Credit Suisse Bank is one of the largest European Banks in the world who also have been producing Gold and Silver Bars for their clients since 1979.
- 1/4 gram - 1/10th oz Monarch Precious Metal Rounds - Monarch Precious Metals is a private mint out of Oregon that produces amazingly high quality, low premium, Gold Rounds and are also in stock here at Investor Crate.
The most common Silver items are;
- 1 oz American Silver Eagles (Type 1 & Type 2) - The Silver counterpart of the American Gold Eagle (AGE) the American Silver Eagle (ASE) is one of the most sought after Silver investment vehicles globally.
- 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf (Random Year) - Canadian Maple Leaf coins (both Gold and Silver) have a level of craftsmanship and purity that is a cut above. The Royal Canadian Mint has recently been able to achieve .99999 (Yes, that is (5) 9's) in purity with their metals, we highly recommend their products and always keep some on hand for our clients!
- 1 oz Silver Buffalo (Random Mint) - The most popular Silver Round is the "Silver Buffalo." The Silver Buffalo is a take on the old "Buffalo Nickel" that is minted by dozens of private mints across the U.S., collecting one from each manufacturer would be awesome!
Small Silver Fractional pieces are commonly found throughout our crate products. We use small Silver Fractional Rounds, Bars and Coins from private domestic mints and international Government Mints to make up any remaining value after the largest pieces of Gold available for your selected price tier are used.
If you wanted to try something else out, please keep in mind that our subscription crate products have no contracts, obligations or cancelation fees associated with them. Nor will any Investor Crate employee hassle you for canceling your subscription.
How it Works
Shipping & Billing