Silver Christmas Pack
This item is not a subscription. This item is a one-time purchase product and you will not be billed again.
The Christmas Pack is a LIMITED TIME one-time purchase crate that contains fine Silver bullion in the form of Coins, Bars or Rounds. All Silver is authentic .999+% in purity. The Christmas Packs ship out on December 15th by Priority Mail and are expected to arrive at the address you provide by December 21st. The amount of Silver contained with in is based on price tier you select, current market spot price and average premiums on the wholesale market.
Order on or before the 5th of December as these will no longer be available after that date.
The most common items found in the Christmas Pack are 1 oz Silver Rounds such as;
- 1 oz Silver Round - Buffalo - Comprised of .999% Silver these are the most common Silver Rounds on the market and a top choice for investors. These generally carry a very small premium and on rare occasions can be picked up at market spot price. These are minted by a wide variety of mints such as Monarch Precious Metals, Golden State Mint, Osborne Mint, Highland Mint, and many more.
- 1 oz Silvertowne Lady Liberty Silver Rounds - As well as their stacker line up of coins. These coins are unique in that their reeded edges go beyond the edge of the coin making these stack beautifully outside of a coin tube. They make Silver Rounds in Buffalo design as well as 1 oz Silver Poker Chips.
- 1 troy oz A-Mark Silver Rounds - Liberty Silver trade units! Low premium Silver, can't beat the prices!
The most common Silver Bars that can be found in the Christmas Pack include;
- 1 oz Asahi Silver Bar - Asahi Refiner also make Buffalo Rounds and Generic Silver Bars but with a unique twist utilizing 'reverse proof' minting techniques.
- 1 oz Silvertowne Prospector Silver Bar - As well as their Pickaxe and American Flag Bars.
- 1 oz Silver Bars (Various Mints) - Common designs, themed after the Morgan Design and Buffalo Design.
Small Silver Fractional pieces are commonly found throughout our crate products. We use small Silver Fractional Rounds, Bars and Coins from private domestic mints and international Government Mints to make up any remaining value after 1 oz or 5 oz Rounds and Bars are used to fulfill your crate.
If you wanted to try something else out, please keep in mind that our subscription crate products have no contracts, obligations or cancelation fees associated with them.
How it Works
Shipping & Billing